General Guidelines Teaching Hotel
As a Teaching Hotel we are are responsible for an environment where the guidelines of the RIVM are respected.
We have drawn up specific protocols to ensure a safe stay and working environment for our staff, students and guests.
- Wear a facemask and make sure the mask covers your nose, mouth and chin. Everyone age 13 and over must wear a face mask in settings in which they are mandatory, i.e. restaurants and educational institutions.
- Only come to the hotel when you have no corona-related health problems, i.e. no rhinitis, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, high fever or fever.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters. Walking routes and seats make this possible, provided that everyone participates.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with water and disinfectant soap and/or gel. Dry your hands thoroughly with paper. Do not touch door handles etc. again.
- Disinfection dispensers have been placed at various places in the hotel.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper tissues.
- No shaking hands or other physical contact.
- We kindly ask one person, per party, to check in.
- During check-in you can pass on your wishes. We ask you to think about the following:
- Do you wish to have breakfast? This will be served in our restaurant, you can chose a time slot.
- Do you wish a complete cleaning of your room or only a change of towels and provisions? This is to avoid contact moments. If you prefer only a change of towels, they will be hung in a bag at your door.
- You can find your bill in your service portal. This way we limit the contact at the reception.
- Preferably please pay with pin or contactless.
Restaurant, Bar and Terrace
Our Restaurant and Bar are open on reservation. With good weather you can also enjoy our beautiful terrace. Check our website for actual opening hours.
- We welcome a maximum of 30 guests
- Please wait at the indicated place until our student shows you to your table
- The health questions can be answered with a QR code at arrival
- Guests must remain seated
- Keep 1,5 meters distance, both from other guests and from our staff.
- Maximum 4 persons per table, unless you belong to the same household. Children up to 12 years old are also excluded from this rule. If this is not the case, please keep 1.5 meters distance.
- Please pay only with pin or contactless.
- When entering the Castle for payment or restroom please were your facemask.
Our meeting rooms are at your disposal in limited form and only by reservation via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the following:
- We welcome a maximum number of guests per room. This varies per room.
- We accommodate groups up to 40 guests per room.
- Stay in the room, only leave the room if necessary.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance. Both to our employees and to your company.
- Catering in the room is offered on an individual basis.
- If you need something, our employee can be reached by telephone. Your order or question will be answered at the door.
- Events will finish at 22.00pm.
Everyone is requested to come to the location by own means as much as possible. On the parking places and in the bicycle sheds, the general rules described above already apply: observe a minimum distance of 1.5 meters, do not congregate.
If you travel by public transportation, an adapted timetable could apply. Information about this can be found on the websites and apps of NS and Arriva and at www.9292.nl. Also avoid group forming at the train station and at the bus stop.
Do you have any questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us. We can be reached through the following channels: